Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
Saving enough for a 20% down payment on a home can be one of the toughest financial challenges most people will ever take on. With the median existing U.S. single-family home price at about $213,000, that means pulling together more than $40,000 – a veritable mountain of cash. Yet reaching that goal can be done. It just takes planning, patience and discipline. Here are some tips to help you map your path to home ownership: [More]
Every April for the past 10 years, we have celebrated National Financial Literacy Month – and for good reason. A person’s financial literacy level can always be improved. In a study conducted by the FINRA Investor Education Foundation, participants were asked five questions about personal finance, and 61% of them couldn’t answer more than three questions correctly.
1. Why is financial literacy important?
As the financial landscape changes, it is becoming increasingly important ... [More]