Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
You are finally prepared to trade in that hand-me-down car your parents gave you (that has seen much better days) and grab your own four-wheeled automobile. But where do you start? It doesn’t matter who you are, your first-time car buying experience can be filled with uncertainty and misunderstanding. To help unclutter some confusion, we have come up with six steps on what to do when buying your first car.
The following steps will help you determine how much “car” you can affor... [More]
Most people borrow money at some point in their lives, but many may not realize that having the right kind of debt – and paying it off as promised – can show money management smarts rather than poor spending habits. Here’s how to sort the good from the bad when it comes to owing money.
What is good debt?
Think of good debt as an essential element to making substantial purchases you can’t otherwise afford now but should help you produce value later, such as paying for coll... [More]