For some time now, obtaining a college degree has been regarded as mandatory for success in many career paths. Many jobs require a college degree to even be considered. But as college costs are creeping higher and higher, many people are wondering if the ROI is still there. Between the years and years of student debt people obtain and the high unemployment rate for recent graduates, people are asking the question: is college still worth it?
If you found this infographic useful, be sure to check... [More]
Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
Thanksgiving is a day where many American spend time with family for a day of food, football, and more food. You may know the basic history of Thanksgiving - that the holiday stems from the feast held by the Pilgrims in 1621 to celebrate the colony’s first successful harvest. However, you may not know how big the world’s largest pumpkin pie was, or on average how far people travel to spend time with their family on Thanksgiving.