Your life will never be the same – and neither will your bank account. All the joys of parenthood that you are going to experience over the years unfortunately won’t come free. From the first day you find out that you’re expecting to the last payment you make towards college tuition, the dollars immediately start adding up
Whether or not your pregnancy was part of your grand life and/or financial plan, there are a few things you should start to think of to make sure you are as... [More]
Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
You are finally prepared to trade in that hand-me-down car your parents gave you (that has seen much better days) and grab your own four-wheeled automobile. But where do you start? It doesn’t matter who you are, your first-time car buying experience can be filled with uncertainty and misunderstanding. To help unclutter some confusion, we have come up with six steps on what to do when buying your first car.
The following steps will help you determine how much “car” you can affor... [More]