In today’s banking world there are many variations of a simple checking account that offer different features and benefits. Most of the time you rely heavily on your bank’s recommendation as to what account works best for you, or you just default to the account that has the least amount of requirements. However, defaulting to the product with the least amount of requirements could be detrimental to you as a customer. You might be eligible for interest on your balances, free ATMs, fre... [More]
Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
Overdrawing your account can be a common occurrence for some and it can be a rare occasion for others. Either way, the hefty fine that goes along with it is enough to make you want to avoid the incident altogether. Here are a few tips to mitigate the risk of overdrawing your account.
1) Use Mobile Banking
Using mobile banking is a great way to always know the current balance in your account. It's a great solution that practically anyone with any type of phone can use. If you have an old school f... [More]