They say that money can’t buy happiness. While that may be true, the topic of finances in relationships can often be the pace car in how far your relationship is going to sail or not sail into the sunset.
“Money problems” is still a front runner in the leading causes of divorce in the United States and has remained there for decades. A 2009 study found that couples who disagree over money once a week are 30% more likely to part ways than couples who have those same disagreemen... [More]
In today’s banking world there are many variations of a simple checking account that offer different features and benefits. Most of the time you rely heavily on your bank’s recommendation as to what account works best for you, or you just default to the account that has the least amount of requirements. However, defaulting to the product with the least amount of requirements could be detrimental to you as a customer. You might be eligible for interest on your balances, free ATMs, fre... [More]
Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]