Well here we are, folks. 12 hours away from 2015. To send off the year, we compliled a list of our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2014.
1) Infographic: The Average Cost of a Maryland Wedding
2) How Identity Thieves Steal Your Information
3) 5 Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Look of Your Home
4) Tax Prep Tips: What Do I Need to Know to File Successfully?
5) Traditional vs. Roth IRAs: How to Choose
6) Consolidating Your Debt - Why It's Important and when to Consider It
7) 5 Actions That Hur... [More]
Overdrawing your account can be a common occurrence for some and it can be a rare occasion for others. Either way, the hefty fine that goes along with it is enough to make you want to avoid the incident altogether. Here are a few tips to mitigate the risk of overdrawing your account.
1) Use Mobile Banking
Using mobile banking is a great way to always know the current balance in your account. It's a great solution that practically anyone with any type of phone can use. If you have an old school f... [More]
You are finally prepared to trade in that hand-me-down car your parents gave you (that has seen much better days) and grab your own four-wheeled automobile. But where do you start? It doesn’t matter who you are, your first-time car buying experience can be filled with uncertainty and misunderstanding. To help unclutter some confusion, we have come up with six steps on what to do when buying your first car.
The following steps will help you determine how much “car” you can affor... [More]