Built to offer flexibility for your business needs and to reward you for your relationship with Howard Bank. This account allows you to use the balances in your checking, deposit and credit accounts to avoid a monthly fee and enjoy up to 500 free items* per month. We've also built in nuerous ways to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee.
Account features include:
- Monthly earnings credit: This credit, based on market interest rates and your account’s average monthly balance, can reduce your checking account fees.
- Detailed month-end statements: Commercial business statements make it easy to review your account activity. We also offer paperless account statements (eStatements).
- Online banking: Our 1st Online service makes it simple to access your commercial checking account anytime, anywhere.
- Instant-issue VISA® debit card: No need to wait – we’ll create your card while you wait in our branch, or we can mail it to you.
- No-fee ATM network: Access your commercial checking account and make cash withdrawals at more than 25,000 1st Mariner and MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States.
- Extra services: Commercial checking accounts qualify for free coin and currency deposits, free Apple Pay® access, and buy-back of your checks/debit cards from your former financial institution.**
Ways to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee:
- Keep an average monthly balance of $10,000 in your Business Relationship account
- Keep $25,000 in combined buisness deposit accounts
- Keep $50,000 in combined business deposit and business credit accounts.
NEED MORE BUSINESS BANKING SERVICES?
Our 1st Mariner treasury management experts can suggest ways to make your commercial funds work even harder. Call 410-558-4200 or toll-free at 1-888-561-BANK, or email us: email@example.com.
*Transaction items include all debit and credit paper items. If your free business checking account exceeds 500 free monthly transactions, you will be charged $.40 for any additional standard items. We also reserve the right to convert your account to another checking product.
** We’ll buy back your old debit cards and unused checks from other financial institutions. We’ll ask you to turn over these items when we open your new 1st Mariner checking account and give you your new checks/debit card. For business accounts, we’ll give you a flat $10 for all returned checks and debit cards.