This checking account rewards companies that regularly keep at least $3,500 average balance in their account. You’ll earn a competitive interest rate on your balance, and we’ll waive the regular monthly fee (otherwise $25 if your balance dips below $3,500).*
Account features include:
- Up to 350 free monthly transactions**: This limit includes both paper debit and credit transactions.
- Detailed monthly statement: Easily review your business checking transactions and balances and get a summary of business services you used. Paperless statements (eStatements) are available.
- Online banking: Access your business account 24/7 from work, home or anywhere else with 1st Online. We also offer paperless account statements (eStatements).
- No-fee ATM network: Withdraw cash and access your business checking account at more than 25,000 1st Mariner and MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States.
- Instant-issue VISA® debit card: We create your card in our branch while you wait, or we can mail it to you.
- Extra services: This account qualifies for free coin and currency deposits, free Apple Pay® access, $100 credit given towards your first order of checks*** and buy-back of your checks/debit cards from your former financial institution.****
PREFER TO CARRY A LOWER BALANCE?
If your business checking regularly dips below $3,500, you might be a good candidate for our small business checking account.
*Minimum opening deposit: $50. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc., may apply.
**If your business checking with interest account exceeds 350 free monthly transactions, there will be a $.40 charge for any additional transaction and we reserve the right to convert your account to another checking product.
***Delivery chargers apply
****We’ll buy back your old debit cards and unused checks from another financial institution. We’ll ask you to turn over these items when we open your new 1st Mariner checking account and give you your new checks/debit card. For business accounts, we’ll give you a flat $10 for all returned checks and debit cards.